The Sanctuary Building hosts the second Sunday morning worship service, as well as special services such as Christmas Eve and Ash Wednesday. Additionally, the Murrysville Presbyterian Preschool functions from the downstairs level, and the Murrysville Cantata Choir offers their performances from our Sanctuary.
The Sanctuary building features:
Laird Hall is our social hall and is used for informal worship on Sunday morning at 8:30 a.m. It is located across North Hills Road from our Sanctuary building, and is available for use by for individual and community events. Also, Laird Hall is home to the Meals on Wheels program for Murrysville.
The Murrysville Cemetery dates back to 1830 when First Presbyterian Murrysville was the only place of worship in the area. As such, it is literally filled with the founders and leaders of the Murrysville Community.
A columbarium containing 48 niches to hold cremains was erected in 2017, and is the first of several more to be added. Both plots and niches are available for purchase. Please contact the Church office at (724) 327-0728.
Our pavilion anchors Presby Park and is used for occasional church services as well as church picnics and community activities. The Pavilion was built in 2005 and has lighting and electrical outlets. It is available for use by individual and community events.
WANT TO RENT A SPACE? CONTACT US BELOW:
or fill out the form below:
- Your date(s) is not confirmed until this form is returned to you with the approval and signature of the Property Committee. At that time, please take note of your responsibilities.
- Any Fundraising must be approved by Session and must relate to the mission of the Church.
- It is your responsibility is to return the arrangement of the room to the way you found it unless otherwise directed by the Church. The need for custodial services will be determined by a Church representative and noted on the reverse.
- Long term usage is approved on an annual basis. Occasionally we may have to cancel your event so a Church program can use our facilities. We will provide adequate warning for your group to make substitute arrangements.
- $20/hour of use Custodial Service
(to be assessed on case-by-case basis)
- Free-Will Donation (The provision of our facilities are a ministry of this Congregation. Donations help defray operating expenses and are greatly appreciated.
(Payments must be received prior to date of use.)