We have a beautiful sanctuary in which to worship God. Our sanctuary building was constructed in 1969 and extensively remodeled in 1996. The nursery facility in our sanctuary building was remodeled in May, 2011. The sanctuary is available for weddings and includes a beautiful parlor for use by the bride.
Laird Hall is our social hall and is used for informal worship on Sunday morning. It is located across North Hills Road from our sanctuary building. The nursery facility in Laird Hall was also remodeled in May, 2011. Laird Hall is available for rent by non-profit groups and is used extensively for community events.
Our pavilion anchors Presby Park and is used for occasional church services as well as church picnics and community activities. The Pavilion was built in 2005 and has lighting and electrical outlets. It is available for rent by non-profit groups.
The Murrysville Cemetery dates back to 1830 when First Presbyterian Murrysville was the only place of worship in the area. As such, it is literally filled with the founders and leaders of the Murrysville Community.